Sunday, July 1, 2012

Party Rockin' Props

As per my sneak peek on Thursday, y'all know that I am making my own photo booth props for our wedding. I really wanted to get crafty on a few aspects, so here goes nothin'!

First up, cut the dowel rods. Please do not butcher them as I did below. Measuring out 3 sections, 12" each is a very easy thing to do. Lesson learned. 

Next, spray paint those rods black to gussy them up or leave in their rustic state. Also find a few free printables to download and use for the props. These are some of the ones I printed out:
 Love 'em!!

Cut these out 

and trace them on the back of your cardstock...I prefer glitzy, glam glitter! 

Once this step is done, cut out your shapes and glue all the pieces together. 

Viola! Party-rockin' ready props for your photo booth!

Here are some close ups:
(Please excuse the horrible cutting skills on the glasses. Tres hard to cut circles out!)


I modeled the 'stache

but the best model of the night is this girl

Top Model. Hands down. 

So there ya go. Easy peasy photo booth props for 10 bucks! 
What have y'all made recently? Any craft projects in the works? 



1 comment: