Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Swoozies Sale + Sneak Peek

I went by Swoozies today and boy were they having a summer sale! There were several tables set up outside of the store and each one was either a $10, $5, or $2 table. If you need to buy some cute gifts (or a little prize for yourself!), then head on down to Swoozies for their 50% Summer Sale!

$10 Treats
Sweet rain boots

Sassy pink and green totes

Modern iPad cases (love!)

$5 Finds
Colorful, plastic totes
Would be super cute as organization in a classroom!

Personalized notecards
Always a cute, easy gift 

$2 Holla!
Dress up that snail mail with
Monogrammed Envelope Wraps


Super cute napkins are always great to have on hand...
You never know when you may have a visitor pop in!
(I learned that from my mama)

I need this! Would be great to have on my desk at school. 


Although these next few items were not on sale, I thought they were worth sharing :)
I saw this and screamed, "Guiliana and Bill!" 
No joke. 
But seriously, somebody buy me this with an A&J

Thought this was funny...pick a side, any side! 
Vote!

Close up of the sign on the political table..
I thought this was hysterical!

While y'all are hightailing it to Swoozies to stock up on some goodies, 
I will be working on this:

Yep, thats FIVE different projects I have in the works. 
I'll be back tomorrow with an update and some details!






No comments:

Post a Comment