Thursday, July 19, 2012

HomeGoods Happiness: Part One

This first part of HomeGoods Happiness is coming to you from the Dunwoody HomeGoods right around Perimeter Mall. My mom and I have been searching HomeGoods, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, Hobby Lobby and anywhere else you can think of searching for a new coffee table, hutch (for my kitchen), upholstered or leather bench and entryway table. All of these goodies will be making their way into my home in the near future as Jason and I are slowly, but surely replacing some of our old items with new furniture.

Here are some of the lovelies I found today:
Love these royal-inspired lamps

They had these in several different colors...what a unique lamp!

Fabulous 8x10 royal/navy blue and white rug! Looks amazing in person. 

Interesting pink and gray ikat rug...
someone could make this look fabulous 
with a few mirrored pieces of furniture or ghost chairs!

Linen chaise

Great for the storage in the bathroom

Fancy schmancy stool

Teal/brown rug would look great in a kitchen

Scout's future home :)

Well color me happy! 

Love a bold patterned bench and chairs (like the ones above)

How great would this be in a mud room? Especially is you have kids runnin' around

Part 2 will be coming at you tomorrow from the Buckhead HomeGoods!

No comments:

Post a Comment