Sunday, July 22, 2012

Monogram Sneak Peek+ Musings...

Jason and I just got back from seeing the Dark Knight Rises and it was AWESOME!!! If you haven't seen it yet, it is definitely worth checking out. Bane was the perfect villain and I really enjoyed the story line. This gal gives it an A+!

 I have to admit though, the entire time I was in that theater, I couldn't stop thinking about the victims of the tragedy in Colorado.  My heart breaks thinking about how scared they were and the loss their friends and families are going through right now. Hug your loved ones a little tighter tonight and make sure you always tell them how much you love and cherish them.

Now, on to the sneak peek. This is a project I worked on today and I LOVE the outcome! Here are a few of the materials I was workin' with:


Check back tomorrow to see the "Pinspiration" and finished results!

Happy Sunday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment