Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!

I tried out this recipe tonight and boy was it good! It was so simple and easy, that I thought I would pass it along. I pinned this on Pinterest, but can't seem to find the link to the original source, so the directions and picture are what I copied from Pinterest.


Ingredients:

4-6 raw chicken breasts
new potatoes
green beans
(fresh or canned-really any green veggie would work. Broccoli is good, too). 


Directions:

Arrange in 9x13 dish. 
Sprinkle with a packet of Italian dressing mix and then top with a melted stick of butter. 
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

*NOTE: I used a Ranch dressing packet because I had it on hand and did NOT use a stick of butter...I just took a a few pats and placed them around the dish

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment