Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fancy Schmancy Wedding Shoes

If I had an unlimited budget, I would be hightailing it over to Neiman Marcus to try on any one of these gorgeous shoes to wear for my wedding. Ladies, prepare to drool over these oh-so-FABULOUS wedding shoes...

(All photos courtesy of Neiman Marcus)

Classy silver glitter pumps
Christian Louboutin
{$625}

Something Borrowed, Something Blue
Kate Spade
{$325}

Classic Manolo's for the Classic Bride
Manolo Blahnik
{$755}

Gorgeous white pump with swan lace detailing...stunning!
Manolo Blahnik
{$1295}

Bow+rhinestone details in a nude peep toe
Oscar de la Renta
{$995}
Stunning black peep toe with gold bow
Valentino
{$995}


Strappy grey option for a minimalist approach
Gucci
{$1995}

Very pretty silver stunner
Jimmy Choo
{$695}

I like to call these "Arabian Nights"...love!
Jimmy Choo
{$2195}

Sassy silver bow for the Romantic, yet Modern Bride
Kate Spade
{$325}

Simple, yet stunning
Renee Caovilla
{$1125}

Chandelier-inspired bridal shoe..a showstopper for sure!
Tabitha Simmons
{$2195}


Which ones would y'all pick? I would love to hear your faves in the comments!
Also, if you have another favorite, please feel free to share.
I need some wedding SHOE-spiration!

P.S. As a was typing out the prices, I realized that I'm in the wrong field. Over $2,000 for a pair of shoes?!? Y'all, that's crazy!

3 comments:

  1. Ashley! Have you heard about http://www.milkandhoneyshoes.com/? You can design your own shoes and it's too fun! Their Facebook page has tons of "shoe-spiration"! They are still a pretty penny, but ALMOST worth it because I was having such a hard time finding wedding shoes. The best luck I've had was at Dillards-- specifically Antonio Melani-- http://www.dillards.com/shop/Antonio-Melani/Shoes/_/N-172zjZlfxl/Ntk-all/Nty-1?catalogId=301&cm_sp=shoes-_-ddtb-_-1+antonio+melani+050812

    I LOVE all the styles you posted. My fav might have to be the Gucci greys or the Valentino bows. Alas-- Dillards is where it's at! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the help KJ! I checked out Milk and Honey's website and its amazing!! Thanks for the Dillards advice as well, I will definitely have to check them out! When and where are you getting married? Your going to be such a beautiful bride :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the gucciiiii

    ReplyDelete