Monday, August 20, 2012

Target Treats

Tonight I was online browsing through one of my favorite stores, Tar-Jay, and stumbled upon these little lady lovelies. Please enjoy some {affordable} eye candy!


gray and white striped flats
$14.99

pink and coral bangle
$16.99


gorgeous gold cuff
$16.99

lovely leopard and gold...super cute with white or dark denim jeans
$17.99

brown croc envelope clutch
$19.99


hello yellow! dress
$24.99

mediterranean blue cuff
$24.99

gray leather blazer...get in my closet!
$29.99

pink+blue=nautical shoe
(did ya see my rhyme right there?! ha! im a dork)
$29.99

Hot maternity mama! Do they sell this in non-preggo people size? 
$34.99

Chanel-esque flats
$9.99

studded bag = perfect for fall!
$69.99


In LOVE with these colorful loafers! Must. Have.
$19.99

What was your favorite Target Treat? Anyone gone fall shopping yet? I actually need to start shopping the summer sales for clothes and bathing suits to wear on my honeymoon :) If y'all see anything cute out there, send it my way! 



No comments:

Post a Comment