Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Color Me Happy: Front Doors

I don't know if y'all are like me, but I am a sucker for some front door eye candy. I love the boldness of homeowners who embrace their design style and decorate to their hearts intent! I hope I am daring enough to try one of these front door colors when we buy a home (or get Jason on board, for that matter!) because I sure do love these color me happy front doors :)

Luurve this color combo! 
Behr's Cool Jazz

Subtle, yet still interesting
Benjamin Moore's Golden Honey

I would love to walk past this bright blue door everyday :)

Gray stunner with a country look

I am a sucker for a gorgeous red front door

Another blue option...little bit darker
Sherwin Williams
French Navy Blue

I'm seriously ready to move in!

Would be so cute if you lived near the coast
Valspar's Sassy Green 

Beautiful, bold teal

Mustard yellow beauty


They call me mellow yellow
LOVE!

My favorites: Aqua/gray combo (1st one), 
both red front doors, and this last one...
What are your faves? 
Would you ever paint your front door a funky, fun color? 
Or are you a more subdued kinda gal? 

1 comment:

  1. The color combinations are soothing and remarkable! You know what? It's really hard to find the right color for one door. Our blends in nicely with our wall, but on seeing your collection, my perception about “blending” has drastically changed. I'm definitely be painting our door with something more vibrant and unique!

    ReplyDelete