Thursday, October 11, 2012

Smash Bash

As many of y'all know, I went on my bachelorette party, aka SMASH BASH, this past weekend in Charleston. It was amazeballs! We stayed in a fabulous house on the Isle of Palms and then went into Charleston on Saturday and Sunday night. My friends threw me a lingerie shower Saturday night and it was complete with lots of adult toys...of the male variety :) We had a wonderful time and I could not be more thankful for my friends. They are definitely the best friends a girl could ask for and I am so happy to have spent some of my last few days as a single gal with them. Thank you ladies and here's to many more Bachelorettes to come (for y'all at least)!

Ready for the Bachelorette weekend! 



Isle of Palms

Girls enjoying a beach day 







Ready for my Lingerie shower!





Thanks for the limo ride Magic Mike!

Best friends



Poppin' bottles! Thanks James!




Cheers! Dinner at Social




Mad River



Dinner Sunday night at Fleet Landing

Mad River is in an old church

The American!! Where they filmed part of the Notebook :)


Flowers from Jason and Scout when I got home :)

Only 9 more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment