Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pinterest Projects

Every now and then, I go back through my pins on Pinterest and remind myself of all the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious ideas that I want to do. In effort to make myself accountable for more of these Pinterest projects, I am going to share them with y'all in hopes that they will get done. Keep me accountable, y'all!!

http://knockoffdecor.com
This website shows how to make Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc. furniture and decor!

DIY Tray

Monogram madness

Twine, spray paint and vases

Love these wallpaper trays!

Doily art on canvas

Stencils and paint on old frames

DIY cake stands


Love all these projects and I think many look pretty feasible. What do y'all think? Anyone working on DIY projects lately? I would love to see some pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment