Friday, August 3, 2012

Tired Teacher

Today was the last day of preplanning and I am one tired teacher! It is exhausting to get your room set up, plan, make copies, and meet new students all while having meetings every.single.day.all.day.long. No joke. We have had precious little individual time, so this week has definitely taken its toll! Currently, this is what I feel like, even though I have no kids yet:

Hopefully I can avoid the above situation this year, but who are we kidding? I teach SIXTH GRADE! Yikes! 

Anyways, check back on Sunday night for some pictures of my new classroom and I will definitely let y'all know how my first day goes on Monday. Fingers crossed for an amazing year! (Dear God, PLEASE, I'm BEGGING you, let me have a good year!!) 

Good Luck to all my teacher friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment