Monday, August 13, 2012

Couples Shower

Saturday night, a few of our closest friends threw Jason and I a couples shower to celebrate us gettin' hitched :) From the burlap and mason jar decor to the delicious Fox Brothers BBQ, they could not have put together a better shindig!  Lots of laughter, old stories and Perry Punch later, it was a great reminder of what wonderful friends we have :)

Thanks for the FABULOUS shower Amelia+James and Laura+Kyle!
The spread 

Our invitation in a burlap frame...so cute! 

My favorite....desserts!

Strawberry shortcake babies 

Individual mason jars with burlap and twine

Love the mason jar dispenser! 

"Perry Punch"

A monogrammed surprise for us! 

Jason and I 

Kelley and I 

Us with the fabulous hostesses! 

Enjoying some delicious Fox Bros!

Love my friends!

Kyle, Noelle, Pat, Jason, Brittany and Matt

Amelia, Chris and Meredith

Late night Johnny's to finish out the night :)

Thanks again to everyone who came and made this night special for us...you are much appreciated and we love you! Ladies, if you have any pictures, please send them my way! 

1 comment: