Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Work Clothes: Old Navy Style

Staying in tune with last night, I decided to dedicate today's post to very affordable, but cute work clothes. No one likes to spend a ton of money on this, so I browsed one of my favorite, yet cheap stores (Old Navy) to find some super cute clothes to help you stay in your budget :)

Starting this post off right by including one of my fave fall prints: leopard :)
$10

Infinity scarf
$14.94

Pinky-red dove scarf
$14.94

$22
Looks great with white pants


Black and white polka dot
$24.94

Black and white leopard cardi
$24.94

Isn't is obvious I LOVE black and white+leopard?!
$25

Bold patterned capris...
with a flowy white blouse and a long necklace and cuff.
$25

Chevron capris...these could be super cute!
$25

Mustard pencil skirt
$27.50

Royal blue capris
$29.50

Pink and yellow printed top
$29.94

Gorgeous royal blue, ruffled cardi
$29.94

Coral-red shirtdress
$29.94

Pink capris
$29.94

Scalloped shorts...not for work, but I loved them anyways!
Had to sneak them in here :)
$29.94

Navy blazer
$34.94

Striped, polo-ish dress...looks incredibly comfy!
$29.94

I loved this complete look

As well as this one

Does anyone have a favorite piece you would like to share?
If you are interested in any of these items, I found them over on Old Navy's website.
Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, and am already liking what I see! Must head to Old Navy (or should I go to Target first?!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara for the sweet compliment! I love both stores so I would have a very difficult time deciding which to hit up first! Happy shopping :)

    ReplyDelete