Friday, October 19, 2012

It's FINALLY Here!

The weekend has finally arrived and I am beyond ready! Don't let me fool you though, I am still a basket case that not everything is going to get done, but that is where I need to "let go and let God." The weather is going to be beautiful for us (fingers crossed) and I am so excited to marry the love of my life!

Not only is it wedding weekend, but it's also my birthday today!! I am officially 27 and it kinda scares me that I am this close to 30 haha! I know that God has a wonderful life planned out for me and I can't to experience its ups and downs with Jason. Thank you to everybody that has shown me support over the years and has helped keep me sane during this wedding process. I can't wait to show y'all pictures when I get back!

Happy Wedding Weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment