Thursday, June 28, 2012

DIY: Sneak Peek

I went to Michael's today to pick up some supplies for my next little wedding project: DIY photo booth props! They are ALL OVER Etsy for about $25, so I decided to make my own for $10.
Here is a little sneak peek of my materials before I start

I wanted to buy the pack of dowels already pre-cut but Michael's was sold out. Instead, I bought the three foot 3/16" dowels at $.029 a piece and plan on cutting it in thirds, hence the saw.

I will be starting on this project tomorrow because this girl is headed to the midnight premiere of Magic Mike!!

That's right ladies, just because I'm engaged to get hitched does not mean I can't feast my eyes on those ABS!

For all you True Blood lovers out there, hellooooo Alcide!!


Okay, I'm gonna pick my jaw up, stop drooling and go sip on a cocktail before enjoying this cinematic masterpiece haha!

Have a great night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment