Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Let Them Eat Cake!

I have been contemplating the design of our wedding cake recently and CANNOT make up my mind as to the  "look" I want to go for. Hello indecisiveness, have we met? I'm Ashley and cannot quit you.

Anywho, here are some designs that I am considering, all courtesy of Pinterest:


gold + white


pink pearl


white ruffle


scalloped ruffle


silver pearl
(minus the toppers)


peony love


pink + pearls + flowers


ruffles and some bling!


more modern but really like the style


quatrefoil design = amazing!

While this design decision probably won't be made for another month or two, it doesn't stop me from drooling over these gorgeous cakes! Is anyone else hungry? Can I have a slice of cake now?!

2 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful! Could I Pease have a piece of ruffles and bling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just as long as the grooms cake has a Georgia Bulldawg on it

    ReplyDelete