Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Friends and Family Bridal Shower

Two weeks ago, my aunt, Pat, and two of my mom's closest friends, Donna and Laura, hosted a bridal shower for yours truly :) This shower was FABULOUS! They went all out when it came to detail and it was a perfect day all around. Some of my favorites from the day: Paula Deen pink lemonade cupcakes, picture display, monogrammed "P" goblets, and much, much, more! Thank you ladies for a perfect bridal shower!

Franklin gals

Mantle with pictures

All the goodies! 

The beautiful tables... so much attention to detail! 

Pink Lemonade cupcakes..yum!

Lauren and Debbie

My family with our Thanksgiving friends :)

My mom, me and my aunt, Pat 

Zoe and Susan...so happy y'all could make it!!

Another picture display...love all of our new frames :)

Sandy and Velma
(Future in-laws!!)

Listening to Pat's prayer and blessing before brunch

Most important women in my life! 

Kicking off the brunch...it was delicious!

Look at all that yummy food...
makes me kinda hungry right now haha

My "Bride" chair

Personalized wine goblets used as centerpieces

The lovely hostesses!!
{Donna, Pat and Laura}

With my bouquet they made

Beautiful best friend! 
Thank you for making the best rehearsal bow bouquet!

Loved this!
It's my mom (left) and aunt's (right) wedding dresses! 
It was amazing to see all the pictures 
and their dresses in person. 

My mom, Adam and I on her wedding day to Jim. 

Velma, my mom and Sandy

With our oldest friends...love y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment