Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Countdown

Y'all, we seriously have less than one month until the wedding! Where did the time go??? I am  sitting here with my to-do list (24 items) and don't even know where to begin. I feel like I need two solid days by myself to *sanely* go through this list and cross every single stupid fabulous item off. It's officially here: Frazzled Bride Syndrome.


While I try not to pull my hair out, I do want to give a shout out to my fabulous coworkers for throwing me a bridal shower at school yesterday! Candice, Beth and Mary prepared a delicious spread, yummy cake and cute bridal decorations all in honor of me...love those gals! Also, a shout out to my principal for cutting and serving cake....who says men don't attend bridal showers?!





I am going to try to spend the next two hours working on wedding related stuff 
(unless of course another episode of Game of Thrones sucks me in), 
so hopefully I won't lose too much hair in the next few weeks. 

Cheers to gettin' hitched! 

1 comment: