Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Brookwood Shower

A few weeks ago, my moms teacher friends hosted me a shower for all the Brookwood teachers. These are the women that I grew up around as I spent so much time at Brookwood over the years. They were so instrumental in my family's lives and have been a constant source of encouragement, support and love. Thank y'all for a wonderful time full of love, laughter and tears!

My mom, aunt and grandmother before the shower

My mom and her best friends :)

Love these women!

Pretty table settings

All decorated with Mr. and Mrs. Perry :)

My mom and two of the hostesses, Linda and Karen

Margie and Velma 
Do I spy mimosas in hand?!
Get it girls!

Kathy, Pat and my mom

Mama Margie and I 

Love my new in-laws for making this drive twice!

All dolled up in my bridal gear

Such a delicious meal!

Margie with my bows haha

Love my new UGA apron!
(especially that chevron detailing)

Ain't she precious?!

Bride and Groom tumblers...these are going to be used A LOT!

Thank y'all again for showering us with amazing gifts! Can't wait till the wedding!

1 comment:

  1. You all look beautiful! Ashley, I absolutely love your dress! I have the same bride tervis tumbler, and not going to lie, it is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete