Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall into Fall: My Home

Sunday, I packed up my Spring and Summer decor to make way for Fall (yay!) so it was up to the attic to lug down all my decorations. I really don't have that much, especially compared to Christmas, but it's always fun to change out my home decor to reflect each season. I purchased a few new sassy items (thanks HomeGoods!), lit a pumpkin-spiced candle, and pretended I had a Starbucks latte to welcome my favorite season!

Wreath on an interior door

Fall florals

Welcome to our home!

Hanging on another interior door

Bottom of my accent table

Helloooo new white sparkly pumpkin!
How you doin'?

Happy little orange guy

Scarecrow keeps watch

Top of the table with my new fall leaves!

Whole accent table :)

Favorite candle ever!!

How have you decorated? 
Are you as excited about fall candles and Starbucks lattes as I am??

Happy Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment