Monday, September 3, 2012

Easy Tailgate Treat

On Saturday, Jason and I went to my cousin Kyle's house for their 5th Annual College Football Kickoff party. We always have an amazing time at their house and there is SO much delicious food that it is hard not to salivate thinking about it right now....yummy! I decided to make a dessert that was easy to pick up (Laura was making Nutter Butter Banana Pudding) so I went to one of my favorite, yet extremely easy recipes:

CHOCOLATE CHIP REESES CUP COOKIES

They are delicious!!!
You only need 2 ingredients: 
1. Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (I used Nestle Tollhouse)
2.  Miniature Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Directions:
Grease mini muffin pan or use small muffin pan liners. Drop spoonful of cookie dough in each muffin hole and use your thumb to make an indention in dough. Unwrap Reeses and  stick in the middle of dough. Bake at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes. Let cookies cool completely before you pop them out. Enjoy and try not to eat the whole pan! 

I used this instead of break and bake, but either would work fine

Unwrap the Reeses

Indent cookie dough

Then pop the Reeses cup in

Mini muffin pans make these great for a bite-sized treat

Finished product! 

They are seriously soooo good!! 

I made 36 of these and they were all gone (thank the Lord because my butt can't get any bigger!) so they were definitely a hit. Easy peasy and delicious...what more can you ask for in a tailgate treat? 

Did y'all make any tasty tailgate items this weekend? Any favorite recipes you can share? I love discovering new recipes! 

Hope y'all had a great Labor Day weekend!


2 comments:

  1. yum! I made chocolate chip smothered oreos for my step mom for Christmas last year, they came out pretty oddly shaped, so maybe this year I'll give this a try, the muffin pan would def fix that problem!
    <3 Bethany
    Check my blog out over at http://www.thesepiapuppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies sound delicious!! Another recipe that is really good is S'More cookies...I'll have to link over to them off Pinterest...yummy! Thanks for sharing your blog, it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete