Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tuesday Morning Spree

Last Sunday after I went a little Goodwill Hunting, I stopped by one of my favorite stores to see what they had in stock: Tuesday Morning. I used to not like Tuesday Morning, but in the past few years they have really made an effort to keep current, trendy merchandise and last weekend was no exception. I swear I felt like I was in a cheaper version of HomeGoods! Here are some of my finds below:

Chrome and crackled glass bathroom accessories

Loved this assortment of throws! Bright colors, trendy patterns, gray cable knit....
what more could you ask for?!

Great section of cute, organizational bins and baskets

Tufted benches, patterned chairs, chic side tables

Dog lovers: They had great dog beds and a HUGE selection of toys, treats, shampoos, etc. 

Loved their gift wrapping area! The ribbon/twine, wrapping paper and scalloped tissue 
were all on par with current trends

All of these items were in their clearance section: cute dinosaur plates for a boy's birthday party, chevron and ikat plates and napkins, Anthro-esque mugs 
and a cute quatrefoil compact mirror

Bold, patterned pillows


Loved these colorful and mod dish washing gloves

Gorgeous white home decor

Fashion lint rollers...umm, these went in my buggy!

Why, oh why, did I go to Target for my lunchbox 
when I could have gotten a MUCH cuter one here?!

Outdoor patio furniture

Kitchen chair cushions

Gorgeous silver trays...I bought the skinny one for my perfume and jewelry
 on my bathroom counter....so chic!

Loved these glass lanterns with a rope handle

Tall, skinny black lamp with a striped shade: obsessed. I need a buffet...stat. 

 
Gorgeous hammered silver candlesticks and a cheap wreath hanger!

How precious for a little boy's room? 

Nautical blue and red oars....would look awesome in a boy's room

What do y'all think? Are you as smitten as I am? If you haven't done so, go check out your local Tuesday Morning...I promise you won't be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment