Sunday, February 2, 2014

Birchbox

After some research and encouragement from friend's who subscribe to Birchbox, I decided to bite the bullet and try it! I have been looking at beauty subscriptions for awhile now, but wasn't sure which one to try. Since I am a cheapo, I thought this was a good place to start. I also am interested in trying Ipsy and Glossybox, so if anyone is subscribed to either of those, let me know what you think!

Without further ado, my January Birchbox:

This is how she arrived in the mail...pretty in pink! 

So far, so good.... I love the appearance.

When you open it up you find a little card that describes the feel of the box this month. 
On the back is a list of the products with descriptions and prices in full. 

First peek at the products!

I received 5 samples in total:
Ojon Rare Blend Deep Conditioner ($34)
Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara ($18)
Reviver Dry Deodorant Wipes for Clothes 6-Pack ($18)
Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster ($45)
Ruby Wing Color Changing Nail Polish ($10)
*Prices listed are full price for a full-size item*


Love all these tips/encouragement/inspiration from the company...
great way to kick off the New Year! 

Thoughts: Loved trying all the products except for the nail polish. Nothing against the polish, I just always get my nails done at a salon so it is kinda useless to me. Although, now that I have it, I will probably take it with me next time I get my nails done just to try it. Its supposed to change from hot pink to magenta when it hits the sun, so perfect for a summer pedicure :)

If you want to try Birchbox for $10/month, check out this link for more info:

Also, if you are interested in trying Barkbox, use this link for more info:

No comments:

Post a Comment