Thursday, February 20, 2014

February Birchbox

I received my February Birchbox in the mail and I have to say, I am MUCH more impressed this time around! 


Birchbox paired with US Weekly to create the month of February's boxes and they sure didn't disappoint. 


Three of the five samples retail for $50 or more as a full size and one sample retails at $109! 


In this box I received (full price):

Bain de Terre shampoo and conditioner ($12 and $13.50 respectively)
Joan Vass perfume spritzer ($75)
Miracle Skin Transformer ($48)
StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment ($109)


I love the fact that I am able to try such pricey, high end products for only $10/month! I am most excited about the two skin products since I grew up with women that are fastidious about their skin care regime. Which of these products would you be most interested to try? If you have any questions about my thoughts or opinions on these or last months box, feel free to ask! 

Also, if you are interested in getting your own Birchbox, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment