Tuesday, March 11, 2014

February Barkbox Review

**School and life have been CRA-ZY, so please excuse my 2 week absence!**

It's that time again.... review of my monthly subscription to Barkbox! My dogs (aka me) were SUPER excited about last month's box because it was chock full of goodies! We got 5 items, including three treat bags, an awesome rope toy and a bully stick.  

Here are the pictures from this month's box:



Look at all those goodies!
(I am a certifiable dog mom)


Ingredient lists of the three treat bags:

This one was delicious- yes, I tried it. Before you say," Gross, Ashley!" I would like to point out that the only ingredient is cheese and it says made for people and dogs. So there. 
P.S. I almost ate the whole bag ha!


Now for the prices:
Harry Barker Rope Tug and Toss: $10
Max and Ruffy's Strawberry and Carob Treats: $7.25
Feelgood Wild Pacific Salmon Treats: $12.75
Complete Natural Nutrition Cheese Please Treats: $5.99
Bully stick: $12.99
TOTAL: $48.98!!
I paid: ~$17.33 per box so that's a $31.65 savings!

So far, I have been very happy with our Barkboxes and recommend that you check them out for your dogs. Here is my referral link if you are interested in more info:
https://barkbox.com/r/F3X15Y8979

Have a great Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment