Monday, January 20, 2014

Holy Blogger Break!

"Wow, I can't believe it's been a full year since I have really blogged about what's going on in our lives, as well as sharing home decor, recipes, clothing and accessories, etc. I never intentionally meant to take a break, it just kinda happened. Now that 2014 is here, I definitely want to hop back on the bloggin' train and share some fresh new inspiration with y'all!

First up, some yummy tried and true Pinterest recipes:


Crock Pot Mac'n Cheese
Notes: I used shells and didn't add the dry mustard. Definite crowd pleaser!


Feta Stuffed Chicken 
Notes: I didn't use lemon juice or walnuts, just cooked the spinach in the chicken juice. Then I drained the spinach and it had a great flavor due to the chicken. Yummy! 


Greek Pasta Salad
Notes: I added cooked, chopped Kielbassa sausage to this in order to get Jason to give it a chance. He loved it! 


Summer Salad
Notes: We added shrimp for dinner and it was awesome! Great meal for the summertime. 



Baked S'more Bars
Notes: can't resist yummy s'mores! 
They did come out really gooey so might need to bake longer. 



Scallop Linguine
Notes: Loved this! A little dry, so possibly add more cream if you want that creamy taste. 


Let me know if y'all try any of these recipes and what you think! I will be sharing more tried and true recipes in the upcoming weeks. Everyone stay warm in this crazy weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment